The new feature in Squirrly SEO is Check for Issues option. This is a simple way to find out whether there are Meta Duplicates, Settings problems, or Plugin conflicts. If you have issues, you can fix them right away with only one click on, by clicking the “Fix it for me” button.
- Squirrly SEO 2018: Steve Brings Exciting Updates to The Keyword Research Tool
- Squirrly SEO Assistant Just Got Upgraded. Here’s What You Need to Know
- On Thinking Differently. 🔥 Launching Soon. Here’s how you can get early access and your spot for the Launch Event 🌟
- Change the Post Permalink in WordPress
- How to add multiple tags-keywords in my blog
- Squirrly Site Audit