This is your GPS for perfect on-page SEO for every article or page you Publish. Get higher rankings for keywords connected to your brand and outrank your competition.
We built the SEO Live Assistant so that you no longer have to rely on guesswork to make sure you have 100% SEO on your blog posts, your product pages or landing pages.
The Assistant looks at the topic you’re writing about and gives you the coordinates for perfect on-page SEO by providing you with as-you-type advice, right inside your WordPress Dashboard.
This saves a lot of time for content creation and it helps with quality assurance as well.
Live Assistant makes sure that:
- Your article is long enough to keep readers on page.
- You have a strong introduction and conclusion for your article, in which you specify the topic you’re writing about.
- You don’t have any excessive and annoying repetitions in your writing.
- You avoid keyword stuffing.
- You don’t over-optimize your article.
Squirrly Live Assistant gives you SEO advice while you are typing so you can fully optimize your text right then and there.
Write with both your audience and search engines in mind.
- Real-time SEO tips
- Makes it clear when you over or under optimize
- Helps you identify and avoid annoying repetitions
- It checks if you have a strong introduction and conclusion for your article, in which you specify the topic you’re writing about.
With the SEO Live Assistant, you can optimize a page or article for multiple keywords. (in order to improve your Rank Brain ratings)
You can also re-optimize existing pages in your site.
The SEO Live Assistant is fun to use thanks to the gamification elements that make you feel like a champion every time you do something right, and a section in the Assistant turns Green.
When all the boxes check green, your article is fully optimized and ready to be Published.
Live Assistant Box
Squirrly Live Assistant is build to show on every post type while you’re in Post Editor in backend.
For the Classic Editor, the Live Assistant will load in the right side but you are free to move it below content too.
Since WordPress 5.0, if you’re using the Block System, the Live Assistant is loading as a minimized floating box and you can move it from right to the left as you like.
If you are in the Post Editor and Squirrly Live Assistant is not loading as it should please read:
Add Keyword in Live Assistant
Before using the Live Assistant to optimize a post/page you need to make sure you found the best keywords that will send you fast in TOP 10 Google and you saved them in Squirrly Briefcase for the SEO Strategy. For this, you need to use the Keyword Research Tool from Squirrly > Research > Find Keywords.
Adding a keyword from Squirrly Briefcase is easy. Click on the Briefcase Icon in Live Assistant and search for the keywords you want to use in your article. Once you found them, add them one by one by clicking . You can choose a main keyword for optimization if you click on the keyword in Briefcase.
Once the Keyword is selected, Squirrly will open the Blogging Assistant from where you can select Free Copyright Images that matches your keywords, find Tweets with the same topic, Wiki posts, and Google articles.
You can insert images in your article by just clicking on the image. You can switch to find Google images or Copyright Free images. You can also search images with different keywords in case you didn’t get relevant once.
Keyword Present In URL
The first thing you need to do is to make sure that the keyword is present in the post URL. This is the most important signal for Google and for other search engines too.
Since WordPress version 5, the permalink is created only when the post is saved as Draft. Save the post as a draft or public to activate the “Keyword is present in the URL” task in Squirrly Live Assistant.
Make All Tasks Green
Making all tasks green for the selected keyword in Squirrly Live assistant is not very hard.
First, make sure you write the article to attract readers and not just an SEO article to get 100% score in Live Assistant. If your goal is to create content that people will read and share, then you have to figure out who your audience is and what types of content they already read and share.
While writing the article make sure you:
- Use the keyword in Headline with H2-H6 tag
- Add one or more images in your article but use the selected keyword in just one image as Alternative Text
- Bold the keyword in content and even create a link for it to wikipedia.org or other articles of yours.
- Use synonyms of the keyword and not only the same keyword. You can add the synonyms in Squirrly Briefcase for multiple keyword optimization.
- Write an article longer than 1000 words and even 2000 works if possible. This way the readers will stay longer and you can optimize the post for more keywords without effort.
If you write long articles and want to see the Live Assistant tasks all the time. Just click on the Pin icon and the box will become sticky. Click again when you what the box to go to its previous state.
Once you make all the tasks green in Live Assistant you will see the 100% optimized notification. This means that the keyword is used correctly and your post it’s not over-optimized for search engines.
After 100% Optimization
Congratulations! You’re article is 100% optimized. What now?
After you optimize the SEO Snippet in Squirrly you need to attract readers:
- Share your post to your network on Social Media.
- Share your post with other networks based on hashtags.
- Include the post into your Email Marketing to make sure your audience is invited to read your post.
- Share the post on high authority Web Directories in your niche to create backlinks.
- Write comments on other blogs who are writing about similar topics.
- If you write about someone, notify the person and tell him to share the post on its network.
- Promote your article on Facebook and Google Ads for a few days if you don’t have a network of readers yet.
There is not an exact recipe to get to Google TOP 10 with every post but doing the off-page SEO with well-chosen keywords, 100% optimized posts for multiple keywords having over 1500-2000 words and quality content it will be the easiest way to get there.
To analyze all the visibility signals of a post/page, use the Squirrly > Focus Pages section to create an Audit and see the chance of ranking.