R: If you have Yoast installed or any other SEO plugin, there’s no need to worry. You can install Squirrly SEO because we made sure it works with most WordPress plugins.
The point is that you don’t need to run the same features from all the plugins just to slow down the site speed and get same results.
That’s why Squirrly comes with the option to switch off some of the on-page SEO features like:
And many more other features.
If you used Yoast for on-page SEO, use Squirrly for content optimization. Here’s why:
- You can find the perfect topic using the keyword research tool
- You can find copyright-free images
- It’s easier to handle content curation on the same subject from wiki, other blogs, and social media
- You can optimize each post/page/product for both humans and search engines using the SEO live assistant
- You can track the evolution with Page Analytics and Performance Analytics
- You can check the daily ranking on Google local or global for the chosen topic
If you use the Open Graph from Squirrly, you will get rich pins images after you validate one article in Pinterest at:
Check out all the Squirrly SEO Features: