Goal for today: tell the JourneyTeam that you’ve finished your very first 14 Days Journey. Tell Squirrly your feedback.
There was a lot to work on. There was a lot to learn.
I’m so excited that you’ve made it up until this point.
I hope that you’ve kept a close eye on Google Analytics and on the Rankings section from Squirrly SEO these days, to see how your results increase.
Of course, if you didn’t start the Business Trial or use a third-party SERP Checker, then GSC might not have had fresh data for you to see. However, I hope it did.
Take a moment right now and think:
- what kinds of keywords did you use to choose before your 14 Days Journey? What stats did they have? Were they good keywords?
- what chances of ranking did your Focus Page have at first?
- what was your SEO Audit score before you’ve started this?
- what initial ranking did your focus page start with for your main keyword?
Write your ideas down.
Then take another moment and think:
- how do you feel about your ability to choose profitable keywords now, after making the 14 Days Journey to Better Ranking?
- what chances of ranking does your focus page have right now.. on day 14?
- what is your current SEO Audit score?
- what ranking do your currently have for your focus page?
Write your ideas down.
Send Us Your Answers!
Right now: please go to Squirrly’s Official Facebook Page and let us know the answers to those questions. The before and after. We give you the recipe, we give you the JourneyTeam and we sponsor you (with everything we mention here) to make sure you have everything you need to succeed in ranking TOP 10 on Google.
It will make us super happy to get your feedback.
AND: we read every feedback. We always do! It’s our raison d’être right now.
Then once we have time to get back with a reply, considering your site and your case, we’ll give you ideas on what to try next to improve your rankings!
Yes, we do that for free as well. No extra cost.
Tell your team mates from the JourneyTeam that you’ve completed your Journey
It’s important to discuss your journey with other people. This is the best kind of networking you could be doing as WordPress site owner, a SEO, a developer or a marketer involved with online visibility.
Networking is the key to success. There are many examples I could give you.
The JourneyTeam gives you the proper space to build relationships with other people trying to rank their sites as well.
They’ve learned a lot on their Journey, too. Now you can learn from each other.
Can’t wait to read your feedback and see your post inside the JourneyTeam group.
I hope this is one of many focus pages you’ll drive to TOP 10 in Google search!