Why should you use the Google Webmaster Tool
How to add your site in Google Webmaster Tool?
1. First, you have to connect to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home, and sign in (or create an account, if you don’t have one)
2. Now add your site in webmaster by clicking the “Add a site” button.
3. Choose Alternate Methods to validate and choose HTML Tag.
4. Google will ask you to validate your site, and it will give you a code like this one.
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="dsa4nIUAyAAjnd0GUX9OpP7yJ2ecwUBHywpOaWakK1g" />
5. Add that code in Squirrly > Settings > Google webmaster and click “Save settings”.
6. Go back to the webmaster tool site, and click “Verify site”. You should receive a confirmation message.
Now that your site is connected, you can submit your sitemap.xml. Learn how to do it.