If the Squirrly Live Assistant doesn’t load in your Post Editor or for other Posts Types, please follow these instructions:
- Make sure you didn’t select any post type for exclusion in Squirrly > Live Assistant > Settings.
- Set Squirrly Live Assistant Type to Auto if you use both Block Editor and Classic Editor (for Woocommerce Products).
Squirrly will load as a Floating box in Block Editor and as Integrated Box for Classic Editor.
- Make sure you check Squirrly to load on Screen Options in Post Editor (top-right corner).
You can activate and deactivate screen blocks from Screen Options.
- Deactivate browser extensions that may prevent Post Editor blocks from loading (e.g. Adbloks, Privacy badger).
- Try to load the Post Editor using another browser or start the browser without any extensions.
Important! A Squirrly user told us that the live assistant wasn’t loading on Firefox and that they had the extension called Privacy badger active.
If the issue persists even after you’ve followed these steps, please contact us so we can look into it.